9/15/2010

Let Us Pray ...and Drink Coffee

I'm pretty damn excited about the show (Bike Church) I'm playing this weekend at Manifesto Bicycles for a few reasons. One good reason is that I used to work with one of the owners and am expecting to have an old work reunion of sorts. Also, you know I love playing with Winfred E. Eye. This may be the last show I play for a little while too.

It's not that I don't like playing live. In fact, I love it. But I've come to this realization lately that my friends can't come to the shows I play very often because we're adults with day jobs. It's hard to stay out late for me and for you. So, I'm going to shift my focus towards more daytime shows (like Bike Church!) and online video goodness. I'm still working on all the details but in the meantime, get your ass out to the East Bay and eat some brunch (Jon's Street Eats) while drinking half priced coffee from Sub Rosa, then go shopping at 1234 Go! Records.This shindig kicks off at 11:00 am.


No comments: