11/10/2010

Better Homes & Gardens

In early November, I started selling red Party Birds out of nowhere. Months earlier I had sent a red Party Bird to Better Homes & Gardens so I was hoping that was it. A customer on Etsy confirmed that it was indeed featured in Better Homes & Gardens but when I went to the store, they only had the October issue and it wasn't in there. 
     Then my brother called and said that he receives a subscription (he totally tried to pawn this fact off as his grandmother-in-law's fault, by the way) and I wasn't in the November issue. So, I contacted that nice Etsy customer and she let me know it was in a special interest publication titled Food Gifts. It looks great! I couldn't be happier with the way they presented it. Also of note is the fact that there is a bacon creation in the glass pan. Yum.



No comments: