8/08/2011

Austin Trip

This Humble Abode and I went to Austin last week and right before I left, I decided to buy an iPod touch, mostly so that I could have a camera that connected directly to the internet. I didn't end up taking too many pictures while we were there but I'm pretty excited to be able to blog more regularly. My old digital camera has been a real trooper but the batteries run out after about ten pictures and it's a total pain in my ass. Plus, Angry Birds.
     Anyway, we stayed with our pals Natalie (who runs Miss Natalie) and Ben (who runs Salt and Time). A good time was had by all, despite the fact that is was over a hundred degrees every day we were there. It really made me appreciate the cool ocean breeze of San Francisco.

Jenny thought this sign was awfully suggestive.

Salt & Time at the HOPE Farmer's Market.

Beer.

No comments: