12/11/2011

Renegade Craft Fair: Holiday Sale in San Francisco

I drop out of touch every year around this time. It's not on purpose, it's because I'm spending every spare moment printing and hustling my wares. It's the most wonderful time of the year! Come see the fruits of my labor, including rad new designs and sale items at the Renegade Craft Fair this coming weekend, December 17th and 18th. The Heated and This Humble Abode are sharing booth #162! at the Concourse Exhibition Center (635 8th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-4901) on December 17th and 18th, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm.See you there.

2 comments:

Charity Hall said...

We love your designs! Two-time customers at RCF...can't wait for next year. Remember the girl who bought her mom the "Get rid of crap" towel?!

The Heated said...

Awesome! I hope that she liked it. Looking forward to seeing you next year.