4/27/2008

Aux Revoir, Faux Bois

I got a new, grown up job a few months ago and I ditched my old, punk rock bag for a new number. The new bag had a fake finish that looked like wood, which was kind of cool looking for about five minutes until it started flaking off everywhere but mostly on my ass. I see an angry letter materializing in the near future.

So I have come to a compromise of sorts where I will
use my punk rock bag but remove all buttons. Also, why did I keep a toothbrush in that bag? Whore! No, I'm kidding. I'm just prepared. Because you never know when you might need to brush your teeth.

Which reminds me, at my last show I was up onstage, bantering about my merch and I said, "I also have some buttons that say Hot Bastard and who wouldn't want to wear a button that says Hot Bastard?" So this chick in the front row said, "Who would want to wear that?". Totally sassy. Just because I have a microphone and sound louder than you doesn't mean I can't hear you. I can so let's keep it classy. I will not hesitate to go back to my punk rock roots on your ass.



No comments: