7/30/2009

Accomplishing

New Year's was seven months ago. Yes, I made resolutions. Publicly. For the most part, I can successfully say that things are underway. A drummer for The Heated has been secured, some business ideas are in the back of my head, a gym membership has been procured, a few trips to beaches, forests and lakes have been traveled and as for the calming down... well... how do you really measure such a thing?

Last night my wife walked into the living room and asked,"who are you and are you doing yoga?" I was kind of doing yoga. It wasn't my fault. These things just happen sometimes. I've even been considering signing up for a beginning meditation class and have started to love the musky scent of patchouli and body odor. White-girl dreadlocks are sure to follow.

Anyway, that's not my point. The point is that I am awesome at accomplishing things.

No comments: