3/04/2011

The Cover Of Dwell('s website)

I kid, I kid, I was not on the cover of Dwell. I was however their product of the day last Friday, which is just rad. The product that made it up there is my new tote bag. These tote bags are great because they're certified organic and made in the U.S.A. I have one more tote design too.

To be honest, it's been a real pain to print on them. I've gotten so used to printing on plain, non-bumpy cotton that it's taken a bit of cursing and luck to get somewhat consistent prints on this new, totally bumpy canvas. I know I can figure it out and I definitely remember all the cursing when I first started to screen print so this brings back those happy memories! At any rate, a huge thanks to Jordan at Dwell for keeping The Heated on her radar.


No comments: